Welcome to The Bahamas!
Below are some answers to frequently asked questions.
1. Can I bring my own food into The Bahamas?
Yes. You can bring all food besides vegetables.
2. Is there a place that I can join for Shabbat meals?
Absolutely! Click here to reserve your spot! Please note: We are located near the Hyatt Baha Mar Hotel. (not walking distance from the Atlantis)
3. Is there a daily Minyan?
No- Not at this time.
4. Where is Chabad located?
In the Cable Beach neighborhood which is a 30 Minute drive from the Atlantis and a 15 minute walk from the Hyatt Baha mar.
5. What is the weather in the Bahamas?
We are blessed with warm year-round weather, with winter lows averaging a comfortable 70 degrees Fahrenheit and summer highs with high humidity at around 80–90, with a gentle dip at night of just 5 to 7 degrees. Click here for today’s weather!
6. Does the Bahamas have a women’s Mikvah?
Not Yet. Consult with your family Rabbi about using the ocean.
7. Would my cell phone work in the Bahamas?
Yes. Extra costs might incur. Best idea is to get a local sim, if you need.
8. Where can I find Kosher food on the island?
There is plenty!! Click here to see all your Kosher options.